Roswell, GA, 30076
Joined on November, 2010
Weekends after 10AM
Up to 15 minutes away for no additional charge
EducationSenior Electrical Engineering Technology,Major at Southern Polytechnic State University.
ExperienceI'm currently T.A. in the laboratory at southern Polytechnic State University helping first year students with their Laboratories and Projects. I love to teach.
I had best students award from DeVry University, and also had best student award in French literature in Ghana(West Africa).
• ECET 2210 Digital II: The study of digital design principles with emphasis on the use of LSI, MSI, and SSI circuits in the application and design of complex digital systems. Principles covered include: the study of an industry standard micro-controller, assembly language programming, logic family characteristics, system interfacing and system timing issues.
• ECET2310, ECET2300 / Electronic: A study of BJT and FET amplifiers including: amplifier frequency response, multistage amps, differential amps, feedback principles and heat sink principles. Characteristics, performance and practical applications of modern linear integrated circuits including: operational amplifiers, comparators, multipliers, logarithmic amplifiers and oscillators are also covered.
• ECET3610 / Control Systems: This course is a study of feedback control systems theory including practical applications of compensation and PID concepts. Control system modeling, transient and steady state characteristics, stability and frequency response are analyzed.
• ECET3500 / Survey of Electric Machines: This introductory course in the characteristics and applications of basic electric machinery will begin with a review of magnetic circuits and transformers.
• ECET 3400 Data Communications: This course is a survey of guided data communications topics. The course includes line codes, EIA232, modems, signaling, digital and analog modulation techniques, compression algorithms, and trellis coding. The OSI model is covered, with the lower layers studied heavily. Synchronous and asynchronous link control, character and bit - oriented link protocols are evaluated. Other areas studied include analog-to-digital conversion, multiplexing, switched network algorithms, LANs, WANs, and MANs. Networking protocols such as TCP/IP, Frame Relay, Token Ring, ATM, and Ethernet are introduced.
• ECET 3410 High Frequency Systems: A study of electronic transmission systems. The course includes the detailed study of rf transmission lines with a concentration on their fundamental principles, specifications, operation and practical applications. The course also includes the study of the fundamental principles of wireless and fiber-optic communications. Electromagnetic interference and electrostatic discharge, standards and regulations, and an introduction to the concepts of distributed networks is also introduced.
• ECET 4530 Industrial Motor Control: This introductory design course is a study of manual and automatic, starters and controllers of ac and dc motors. The course concentrated on three-phase induction motor starters and controllers with some study of dc motor starters and controllers. The laboratory consisted of several projects in designing, testing and demonstrating various motor starters and controllers. The designs were require using Programmable Logic Controllers in the projects. The course concluded with variable frequency drives.
. Calculus I
. Calculus II
. Differential Equations
. Physics I & Physics II
HobbiesSoccer, Football, Swimming, Readings, Voluntary Work, Traveling.
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.